top of page
Credited in more than 22 short films in 40+ film festivals and platforms such as HBO Max and Disney Plus.
Please note this page is continuously updated based on public availability and distribution policy of film festivals. Please contact me for restricted titles.
Maki Vs. Miwa (Action - 3 minutes)
Role: Editor, Sound Designer
In a modern Japan where demons and sorcerers exist, two blade-wielding students from rival schools face off in a battle of strength. A fight scene adapted from Sony's 2020 Anime of the Year, Jujutsu Kaisen.
– Featured on Re:Anime Films, 980,000+ subscribers
Fine China (Musical - 13 minutes)
An average dinner at Lily's house turns tragic, leaving her alone in her grief--until she erupts in a song and dance that threatens everything her parents believe to be true. Recognized by HBO as a first-ever Asian American musical with a personal artistic vision by Director Tiffany So.
– HBO APA Visionaries Finalist 2020 (full article)
– Official Selection at LA Asian Pacific Film Festival
Blue Suit (Drama - 14 minutes)
Between deafening laughter, offhanded comments, and quiet sobbing, a hopeless romantic is left wondering how and if he can still make his feelings known before his best friend leaves the city.
– Official Selection at Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival
– Official Selection at Seattle Queer Film Festival
– Official Selection at Cinema Diverse Palm Springs LGBTQ+ Film Festival
– Official Selection at Silicon Valley Asian Pacific Film Fest
– Official Selection at The Fabulous Independent Film Festival
Eat Drink Boy Girl (Comedy/Drama - 16 minutes)
An international student meets his girlfriend’s Chinese American family for the first time and quickly realizes he doesn’t belong. A neorealist comedy and drama in tribute to Director Ang Lee's film Eat Drink Man Woman.
– LA Shorts International Film Festival 2019, Official Selection
Continuum (Sci-Fi Thriller - 20 minutes)
A scientist obsessed with time travel must save his daughter from an estranged accident using a limited prototype.
– Chinese American Film Festival 2018, Golden Angel Award, 2nd Place (Outstanding Short Film)
– Asian American Film Festival of Oregon 2018, Official Selection
– Ithaca Pan Asian American Film Festival 2018, Official Selection
Salamagan (Comedy/Drama - 12 minutes)
Role: Editor, Script Supervisor
Two worlds collide when the daughter of a Filipino Catholic household is paid a family visit by her secret girlfriend.
– Leeds Queer Film Fest Winner 2018
(Audience Choice Award)
– 11th Annual Don Thompson LGBT Film Festival Winner 2018 (Audience Choice Award)
– Official Selection at Outfest Fusion LA 2018, presented by HBO at the Director's Guild of America
Reverallium (Sci-Fi/Drama - 20 minutes)
A college dropout addicted to Reverallium - a pill that lets him dream while awake - attempts to piece his life back together while deciphering between fantasy and reality.
- USC Student Film Festival, Official Selection
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted. All rights reserved.
bottom of page